Office of the Commissioner Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation
(A Statutory Organization under Ministry of Coal, Government of India)
Police Line, Dhanbad, Pin-826014, (Jharkhand) Phone No. 0326-2202114, Fax No. 0326-2202297
F. No. CMPFO/6/Adm/HQ/Prog. Analyst & EDP Manager/2016/349
Sub:- Filling up of one post of Electronic Data Processing Manager (EDP Manager) and one post of Programme Analyst in the Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization(CMPFO) on deputation basis.
The Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation (CMPFO), a statutory organization under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal, Government of India, New Delhi invites the applications to the following posts on deputation basis initially for a period of 3 years as per terms and conditions mentioned below:-
2. Job Requirement: The Organisation in the process of implementing SAP. The Organisation have offices in different locations and are networked with Data Center at Hyderabad and DR Site at Bhubaneshwar. A centralized system is in place and under implementation of SAP. Hence, the expertize & experience in implementation of SAP and other Centralized Software & Network set up would be desired.
3. Period of Deputation: The period of deputation is initially for a period of 3 years. However, the period may be extended or curtailed on performance basis and functional requirements.
4. Debarment: An officer will ordinarily be debarred for further deputation in CMPFO for a period of 5 years, if he/she fails to take up an assignment after selection.
5. Cooling off period: Cooling off period between two deputations will be as per Government of India’s Rule on the subject.
6. Fixation of Pay of the officials is as follows:– The selected candidate on deputation may draw either the pay in the scale of pay of deputation or his/her basic pay in the parent cadre plus Deputation (Duty) Allowance thereon plus Personal Pay, if any. The option is to be exercised within one month and the option once exercised shall be final.
7. Terms of deputation of the Official selected will be governed by the provisions contained in Govt. of India, Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt.(P-II) dated 17th June, 2010 as amended from time to time.
8. Applications of the eligible and willing Officers are invited in the given proforma to the undersigned along with the following information/documents within 60 (sixty) days of publication of the Advt. in the Employment News.
a) Current Vigilance Clearance Report;
b) Integrity Certificate;
c) List of Major/Minor penalties imposed during the last 10 years;
d) Photocopies of Annual Confidential Report of last 5 years, duly attested;
e) Details of previous deputations, if any.
9. While forwarding the application for deputation, it may be ensured that the Bio-data and other details furnished are correct in all respects. It may also be noted that the applications received after the last date or otherwise incomplete in any respect or not accompanied by the requisite documents, will not be considered. The officer who once selected for the post will not be permitted to withdraw his/her candidature.
10. Officials who had been selected earlier but did not join the Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation (CMPFO) are debarred for further 5 years for applying for any post in CMPFO.
(B. K. Panda) Commissioner
Bio – data of persons sponsored for the post of Electronic Data Processing Manager (EDP Manager) in the Level 12 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- in the Pay Scale of PB-3 as per 6th CPC) and Programme Analyst in the Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- in the Pay Scale of PB-3 as per 6th CPC) on deputation in the Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation (CMPFO).
1. Name and Address :
2. Date of Birth
3. Date of retirement under Central Govt. Rules
4. Educational Qualification
5. Details of employment in chronological order (Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient)