OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released notification about OSSSC Recruitment 2017. The OSSSC invites the candidate for application for the OSSSC Recruitment of post of 736 Horticulture Extension Worker & Village Agricultural Worker. Interested candidates may apply Online application for OSSSC Recruitment from official website www.osssc.gov.in on or before 07 January 2017.
Job Details of OSSSC Recruitment 2017 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Horticulture Extension Worker||191 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Village Agricultural Worker||545 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs. 2000/-|
Job Location –
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2017 –
- Educational Qualification – Pass in +2 Science or +2 Vocational course in Agriculture related subjects just, for example, Crop Production (CP)/Horticulture (Hort.)/Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any perceived Board/Council/Institute.
- Age Limit – 21 years to 32 years (As on 01 January 2016).
Selection Process –
The selection for will be based on the basis of Written Examination & Practical Skill Test.
Application Fee –
- Application Fee = Rs.100/-
PAyment have to pay through online by using credit/ debit / Net Banking or Offline. And there is No Application Fee for candidates belonging to SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities candidates.
How to Apply OSSSC Recruitment 2017 –
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for OnLine Application Submission – 30 November 2016
- Last Date For OnLine Application Submission – 07 January 2017
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fee Deposit – 31 December 2016