PPSC Recruitment 2017
Punjab Public Service Commission has released a notification of about PPSC Recruitment 2017. The PPSC invites the candidate for application for the PPSC Recruitment of post of 16 Sub Divisional Engineers (Mechanical) in the Department of Irrigation. Interested candidate may apply Online application for Punjab PSC Sub Divisional Engineers Recruitment from official website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 15 November 2016.
Job Details of PPSC Recruitment 2017 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Sub Divisional Engineers (Mechanical)||16 Posts||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
Job Location –
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification – Engineering degree in Mechanical from a recognized University / Institution.
- Age Limit – 18 years to 37 years (As on 01 January 2016).
Age Relaxation –
- SC/ST/ Women = 5 years
- PWD =10 years
Selection Process –
Selection for PPSC Vacancy Recruitment will be made through Competitive Examination & Interview.
Application Fee –
For all States Candidates from SC / ST and Backward Classes of Punjab State just need to pay Rs. 1125/-, Rs. 500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state, Rs. 1750/- for PWD Punjab State & Rs. 3000/- for all different classes through the System Generated Challan Form.
How to Apply PPSC Recruitment 2017 –
Eligible Candidates are required to apply Online application for PPSC Recruitment of post Sub Divisional Engineers (Mechanical) through the official website www.ppsc.gov.in between 24 October 2016 to 15 November 2016. Hard copy of Online application form along with required all certificates / documents & Bank Challan send to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab on or before 28 November 2016.
Important Dates –
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 24 October 2016
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 15 November 2016
- Last Date for Application Fee Deposit Through Challan – 21 November 2016
- Last Date for Application Receipt – 28 November 2016