Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 –
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 has released a notification of Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment. The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites the candidate for the Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment of 118 post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer. Interested candidate may apply Online Application for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment from official website www.ppsc.gov.in before 28 October 2016.
Job Details of UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission Vacancy 2016 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||118 Posts||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs.5400/-|
Job Location –
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 –
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or degree which is equivalent from a recognized University or other teaching institution recognized by CCIM.
- Age Limit – 18 years to 37 years (As on 01 January 2016).
Age Relaxation –
- SC/ST/ Women = 5 years
- PWD = 10 years
Selection Process –
Selection for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment will be based on as.
- Competitive Examination & Interview.
Application Fee –
- SC/ ST of all other States = Rs. 1125/
- Backward Classes of Punjab State = Rs. 1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state = Rs. 500/-
- PWD Punjab State = Rs. 1750/-
- All other categories = Rs. 3000/-
Payment through the System Generated Challan Form.
How to Apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 –
Eligible Candidates are required to apply Online Application for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment through the official website www.ppsc.gov.in from 06.10.2016 to 28.10.2016. Hard copy of Online application form along with required certificates/documents & Bank Challan send to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab , before Online Application Submission Last Date 11 November 2016.
Important Dates –
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 06 October 2016
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 28 October 2016
- Last Date of Application Fee Deposit Through Challan – 04 November 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application – 11 November 2016