RBI Recruitment 2016
Reserve Bank of India has released a notification about RBI Recruitment 2016 of various vacancies. The RBI invites the candidate for application for the of post of 610 Assistant in various offices of the Bank. Interested candidates may apply Online application for RBI Recruitment from official website www.rbi.org.in on or before 28 November 2016.
Job Details of RBI Recruitment 2016 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant||610 Posts||Rs. 13150-34990/-|
Job Location –
- Across India
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2016 –
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in any trade with atleast 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Age Limit – 20 years to 28 years (As on 08 November 2016).
Age Relaxation –
- SC / ST = 05 years
- OBC = 03 years
- PWD =10 years
Selection Process –
Selection for RBI Recruitment will be made on Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview.
Application Fee –
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM = Rs. 50/-
- All Others Candidates = Rs. 450/-
Candidates have the choice of making the installment of imperative expenses/implication charges through the ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by giving data as asked on the screen.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2016 –
Eligible candidates are required to apply Online application for RBI Recruitment of various vacancies through the official website www.rbi.org.in between 07 November 2016 to 28 November 2016.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 07 November 2016
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 28 November 2016
- Online Payment of Examination Fees – 07 November 2016 to 28 November 2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) – 23 December & 24 December 2016
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) – January 2017