- About SBI Upcoming| Notifications 2016- PO ,Clerk ,SO Vacancies 2016-2017 :
- SBI Upcoming Notifications 2016,SBI Recruitment 2016-17,SBI PO Recruitment 2016 :
About SBI Upcoming| Notifications 2016- PO ,Clerk ,SO Vacancies 2016-2017 :
State bank (SBI Upcoming Notifications 2016) is prepared to distribute forthcoming Clerk/PO/SO POst Vacancies in SBI 2016-17.All Bank job seekers
are encouraged to fill SBI Application Form 2016-17 through Official site of SBI Bank.Candidates can
check SBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016-17 before fill online SBI Vacancies 2016-17
Recruitment Application Form.
SBI Upcoming Notifications 2016,SBI Recruitment 2016-17,SBI PO Recruitment 2016 :
State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced an official advertisement for the recruitment of 2428 vacancies at Probationary officer post SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 PO Notification. Individual candidates who are waiting for announcement of Probationary officer recruitment can apply for this SBI Vacancy Clerk Recruitment 2016/SBI PO Recruitment 2016 from its official website page at “statebankofindia” or “sbi.co.in” from 4th may 2016 to 24th may 2016.
SBI bank invites application from for 2428 PO posts. Those candidates are looking for SBI Recruitments 2016-17
notification they can check details below. SBI Recruitment 2016 notification PO posts is available beliw on this
page.Huge number of PO vacancies release by SBI in SBI through this notification .willing applicants may apply
online for SBI Bank PO recruitment 2016-17 prior the end date to apply.
Here given some details about SBI bank 2016-17 recruitment following. On its Official site available latest SBI jobs,
upcoming Jobs in SBI and Latest SBI Jobs PO recruitment notification 2016-17.
Name of the Post : Probationary Cadre Officer.
Total Posts : 2428
SBI Recruitment 2016-17,SBI PO 2068 Vacancy Details
Vacancy Details :
Category Total Post
Backlog Vacancies :
PwD Vacancies :
HI(Hearing Impaired) 20
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline from recognized University.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years (As on 01/04/ 2016).
- Age of Relaxation : Upper age limit relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the government rules.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam