SSC MTS application form
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of 8300 Multi Tasking Staff (NonTechnical) in Different States and Union Territories Examination, 2016. Apply Online before 30 January 2017.
Advt No.: 3/6/2016-P&P-I.
Job Location: All India
- Post Name: Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff
- No of Vacancy: 8300 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-
Region Wise Vacancies:
- CR: 325 Posts
- ER: 634 Posts
- KKR: 666 Posts
- NR: 3186 Posts
- NER: 226 Posts
- NWR: 534 Posts
- MPR: 536 Posts
- SR: 705 Posts
- WR: 1488 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 01.08.2017.
Age of Relaxation:
- SC & ST Category: 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen Category: 03 years
Selection Process: Selection based on Written Examination & Skill Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website www.ssconline2.gov.in OR http://sscregistration.nic.in. from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 31.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 30.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan: 25.01.2017
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/mtsfinalnotice301216.pdf
- Apply Online: http://ssconline.nic.in/
SSC MTS recruitment 2017- SSC MTS Application Form 2016-2017 is now available. Staff Selection Commission has announced the availability of application form for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff. the online application form process has started from December 31, 2016. The last date for submission of SSC MTS Application form is January 30, 2017. Candidates can fill SSC MTS Application Form 2017 in online mode only. Before submitting the form, candidates are requested to pay the application fee for completing the process of application.
SSC MTS Application Form 2017
The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Instructions for filling the application are given below. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with a * (asterisk) sign.
Application Fee is Rs. 100/- only.
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the application fee, as per extant government orders.
Apply Now For SSC MTS Vacancy 2016-2017
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
- The online submission of the application may be made at website nic.in.
- Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay the fee in cash, candidates should take printout of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the stipulated date and time.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with the resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with the resolution of 140-pixel width by 60-pixel height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in theApplication Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of no acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
Step by Step guide to registering & Apply for the Examination Online