SSCCR Recruitment 2016 for SSC Central Region 183 Scientific Post
SSCCR recruitment 2016-17 notification 183 Various Vacancies
The Staff Selection Commission Central Region (SSCCR) issued a notice regarding 183 vacancies. They have to fill out this year. Candidates are request to check their eligibility conditions and apply accordingly. Link for the website is www.ssc-cr.org
Post Details FOR SSCCR Recruitment 2016 for SSC Central Region 183 Scientific Post–
Scientific Assistant – 61 posts
Junior Engineer – 22 posts
Assistant – 18 posts
Total Number of Vacancies – 183
Job Location For SSCCR Recruitment 2016 for SSC Central Region 183 Scientific Post–
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Examination Fee of SSCCR Recruitment 2016 for SSC Central Region 183 Scientific Post –
All general category Males – Rs. 100 Through SBI Net Banking, SBI Credit card/ Debit card or using a SBI Bank challan
All females, All candidates belonging to SC,ST,PH, Ex-servicemen do not need to pay any fees.
Age limit For SSC Recruitment 2016 –
The candidates need to be of at least 18 years but not more than 30 years as on 02.10.2016.
Age relaxation is as per existing Govt. Rules only.
Salary For SSCCR Recruitment 2016 –
Rs.9300 – 34800 per month with a grade pay Rs. 4200
Selection Process of SSCCR Recruitment 2016 for SSC Central Region 183 Scientific Post–
All candidates will get an admit card which will enable them to sit fo the online computer based test. After successful clearance of this exam candidates will called for an interview. The candidates who clear the interview will have to get their documents cross verified and then they will give a joining date against the vacancy they have applied for.
Important steps to keep in mind –
- Candidates need to apply online carefully with filling all the information correctly
- Terms and conditions need to be read and understood carefully
- Candidates need to fill out each and every information being asked on the online application form.
- Once the online form is fill out the candidates need to pay the fees through SBI only.
- The candidates will be provided with a registration ID and password. These are to be kept safely with the candidate all throughout the course of the selection process.
- The size for the photograph should be between 4kb and 20kb only.
- The size of the signature should lie between 1kb and 12 kb only.
- Candidates will need to download their admit card from the website itself.
- The application forms and copies of self attest documents need to be submitted to the SSCCR before the last date.
- Blue or black ball point pen is to be brought to the exam center along with the admit card.
Candidates shall select on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Aspirants can submit an application form from 3rd September 2016
End date for applying online: 2nd October 2016
End date for the application form hard copy receipt: 12th October 2016
Click here: Official Notification
Click here: Apply Online
Aspirants are advise to apply online on or before the last date. To know more about SSCCR Recruitment 2016, Log on to the official website of the SSCCR.