Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2017 – 28 Office Assistant Posts
Tirunelveli District Court releases the notification for the recruitment process. The vacancies
released for the post of Office Assistant. The court has releases the total vacancy of 28 openings.
The candidates who are interested in the opening can apply for recruitment.
The candidates will see their eligibility criteria here.
Important dates for Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2017
- Commencement of submission of application form for recruitment: 15th June 2017
- Last date for the submission of application form for recruitment: 30th June 2017
- Date of written exam for recruitment: Either in the month of July 2017 or August 2017 (Date will release soon)
Eligibility Criteria for Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidate must have pass the SSLC Examination
- Candidates should have technical examination in typewriting and shorthand.
- Higher Grade in English and Lower Grade in Tamil Language
- Higher Grade in Tamil and Lower Grade in English Language
- Higher Grade in Tamil and English Language
- Age limit:
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must be 35 years. Candidates whose age is above than 35 years need not to apply as there application form will not accepted by the recruitment board.
- Relaxation in the terms for the reserved category.
Pay scale for Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2017
Rs.4800 – 10000/- with Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
Selection Procedure for Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2017
Candidates will go through the following process for getting selection in the recruitment of Tirunelveli District Court:
- Firstly, candidates will give written exam. Candidates who will clear written exam will qualify for next round of selection.
- Secondly, the qualified candidates will give interview.
How to apply
- First of all, candidates will go to the official page of Tirunelveli District Court. The official website iswww.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tirunelveli. Then they will click on the tab of career.
- Download the application form
- Fill it carefully
- Send the hard copy of application form at the following address:
- The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Tirunelveli – 627 002
- Following documents are required at the time of filling up of application form:
- Mark sheets
- Caste certificate
- ID proof
- DOB proof
Note: The envelope which will contain application form will have title of APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT OFFICER