TNPSC Statistician Recruitment 2017
TNPSC Statistician Recruitment 2017 | TNPSC Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is declared the notice for the recruitment at the post of Statistician. There are total 31 vacancies released for the respective posts. TNPSC is inviting the online application form the eligible and interested candidates. The candidates who are interested for government sector job can grab this opportunity.
Candidates who want to apply for recruitment of Statistician will first go through the process of registration. It is one time process. It is compulsory for all the candidates to register themselves. This registration is valid till 5 years from the date of registration.
Details of Vacancy
|S. No.||Name of Post and code number of post||Name of the service||Number of vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1.||Statistician in Indian and Homeopathy Department 2012-13(Code number 3102)||Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service (Code Number: 049)||1||Rs 9,300- 34,800 +4,400 GP|
|2.||Statistician in Medical Education Department 2016-17 (Code NO. 2003)||30|
Distribution of Vacancies TNPSC Statistician Recruitment 2017:
- Statistician in Medical Education Department:
- GT (G): 4
- GT (G) (PSTM): 1
- GT (W): 3
- GT (G)(BLIND): 1
- BC(G): 4
- BC(G) (PSTM): 1
- BC(W): 3
- BC(G) (M): 1
- MBC/ DC (G): 3
- MBC/DC (G) (PSTM):1
- MBC/DC (W): 2
- SC (G): 2
- SC (G)(PSTM):1
- SC (W): 2
- SC (A) (W)(PSTM): 1
- Statistician in Indian and Homeopathy Department
- Release of notice for recruitment: 5th September 2017
- Last Date for submission of online application: 3rd October 2017
- Last date for the payment of application fees through SBI or Indian Bank: 5th October 2017
- Date of Exam: 26th October 2017
- Registration Fees: candidates will pay Rs 150 at the time of registration.
- Examination Fees: The candidates will pay Rs 150 as the examination fees at the time of submission of online application.
- Age Limit:
- The maximum age of the candidates who belong to the General Category must be 30 years.
- There is no limit on age for the candidates of the reserved category.
- Educational Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as Main Subject/ Statistics+ Mathematics/ Economics + Statistics
- Applicants must have the knowledge of Tamil Language.