- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 For 217 Various Latest Govt. Post Vacancies –
- Name of the post for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 –
- Job Location for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17–
- Pay Scale for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 –
- Important Dates of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17-
- Education Of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17-
- Fees of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17–
- Age Limit of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 –
- Bond for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17-
- Selection Process for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17–
- Important Points to keep in mind of UPRVUN Recruitment 2016-17–
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 For 217 Various Latest Govt. Post Vacancies –
The UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam) uploaded an advt. regarding vacancies in various departments.UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 will fill a total of 217 posts this year. Candidates interested in applying for the posts must do so post checking eligibility criteria.
Name of the post for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 –
Junior Engineer and Technician grade
- Junior Engineer – 84 posts
- Technician Grade – 153 posts
Job Location for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17–
- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 –
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 9300-34800 with Rs.4200 as grade pay
- Technician Grade – Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs. 2600 grade pay
Important Dates of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17-
- For Last date to apply online – 04.10.2016
- Last date for payment of fees – 05.10.2016
- Download admit card – 2nd week of October till exam date
- Exam date – 4th Week of October (Tentative)
Education Of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17-
- Applicant must have a Diploma from any field from a recognized University of India.
- Applicant must have a thorough knowledge of Hindiin Devnagiri script.
Fees of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17–
For the post of Junior Engineer –
1) General and OBC – Rs. 700
2) SC/ST – Rs 500
For the post of technician grade
1) General and OBC – Rs. 600
2) SC/ST – Rs 400
*No fee for physically handicapped candidates.
Age Limit of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 –
The Age limit for candidate applying for UPRVUN Recruitment 2016-17 should be between 18 to 40 years as on 1st July, 2016. Age relaxation in upper age limit will be as per the following:
- SC/ST/OBC – Relaxation up to 5 years
- Handicapped candidates with 40% or more disability – up to 15 years
- Ex-servicemen, Army personal shall be as per UP Govt rules
Bond for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17-
For these posts, joining candidates have to submit an amount of Rs. 2 lakhs for a period of 5 years. This would be the bond amount. One can find details about this on the official website UPRVUN Recruitment 2016-17.
Selection Process for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17–
- Candidates have to appear for a written test for UPRVUN Recruitment 2016-17. This test will be computer based. It will be of 200 marks with 200 questions. Out of these, 150 questions will be from the minimum qualifying level for relevant post applied.Therefore,also 50 questions will be from General Knowledge.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark each. For wrong answers, there is going to be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Candidates up to 1.5 times the number of vacancies will be shortlisted. These applicants will have to appear for a CBT and document verification. Candidates failing to get their documents verified during the UPRVUN Recruitment 2016-17 process will be rejected.
Important Points to keep in mind of UPRVUN Recruitment 2016-17–
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have knowledge of Hindiin Devnagari script. Any candidate who has not passed high school with Hindi as the main subject has to clear the exam conducted by Govt. of U.P within 3 years of joining.
- There will be complete transparency maintained for CBT all throughout. The response key of candidate is going to be available after 72 hours exam.
- The answer key will be posted on the official website after 3 working days from the date of the exam.