- UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment 2016
UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment 2016
UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment 2016 has released a notification of various Post vacancies of UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment 2016. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow invites an application for the UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment of 476 post of X-ray Technician, Workshop Instructor, Assistant Statistical Officer & Various Vacancies. interested candidate may apply Online application for UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment 2016 from upsssc.gov.in on or before 10 October 2016.
Job Details of UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment 2016 –
|X-ray Technician||54 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.2800/-|
|Workshop Instructor||234 Posts||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||49 Posts||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
Job Location –
- Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment 2016 –
Educational Qualification –
- X-ray Technician : Diploma in X Ray from the U.P. State Medical Faculty or a qualification recognized by the faculty as equivalent thereto.
- Workshop Instructor – Certificate of 3 year in the recognized discipline from GSTS or High School with certificate in the recognized discipline of ITI GITI Polytechnic or Diploma in respective streams and 3 Year industrial experience post certificate.
- Assistant Statistical Officer : Post Graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical statistic or Commerce or Economics or Statistic from any University established by law in India or any qualification recognized by the government as equivalent thereto .
- Age Limit – 21 years to 40 years (As on 01 July 2016).
Selection Process –
Selection for UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment will be based on as follow.
- Written Test,
Application Fee –
- Unreserved (General) & OBC = Rs.105/-
- SC/ST = Rs.65/-
- PWD = Rs.25/-
Payment mode of application fee through SBI -E-collect Only.
How to Apply for UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment 2016 –
Eligible candidates may apply Online for UPSSSC 476 Post Recruitment through UPSSSC official website upsssc.gov.in from 21 September 2016 to 10 October 2016 (Part-I) and for Part-II 15 October 2016.
Important Dates –
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 21 September 2016
- Closing / Last Date For Registration Of Online Application (Part-I) – 10 October 2016
- Last Date / Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application (Part-II) – 15 October 2016
- Application Fee Payment Last Date – 13 October 2016