UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for Online 1886 Instructor, Tubewell Mechanic & Technician Vacancies
There is a good news for all aspirants who are looking for UPSSSC jobs. UPSSSC released a notification regarding 1886 Instructor, Tubewell Mechanic and technician vacancies.
Interested candidates can apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. For more information related to UPSSSC Recruitment 2016, Candidates can log on to official website i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in.
All important information relate to UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 such as Selection procedure, age criteria, educational qualifications etc are mentioned below.
About UPSSSC –
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission was established in 1988. UPSSSC headquarters is located at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into commission. UPSSSC conducts recruitment exam in the state.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Job Details –
Name of the Post –
- NalkoopMistri/Tubewell Mechanic/Technical Supervisor
Total Number of Posts –
- 1886 Positions
NalkoopMistri/Tube Well Mechanic Posts –
- 672 Posts
- General-522 Posts
- ST-68 Posts
- OBC-82 Posts
Laboratory Technicia – 921 Posts
- General – 477 Posts
- ST -14 Posts
- SC -205 Posts
- OBC -255 Posts
Instructor – 293 Posts
Eligibility Criteria –
- Educational Qualification for Tube well Mechanic: Candidates should be 10+2 Examination passed. ITI in the relevant field with 05 years of experience.
- Educational Qualifications for Laboratory Technician: Aspirants should possess diploma in medical laboratory technician.
- Educational Qualification for Instructor Post: Applicants must possess 10+2/ITI/Diploma in the relevant field.
- Pay Scale – Salary for Tube Well Mechanic: Rs. 5,200-20,200+G.P Rs. 1900.
- Age Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Interested candidates age must be between 18 Years to 40 Years. Age relaxation to reserved category candidates is provided as per UPSSSC rules.
How to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 –
Interested candidates for UPSSSC Instructor, Tube well Mechanic and Technician Recruitment 2016 may apply online on or before the last date.
There are total 1866 vacancies available for various posts. Candidates can apply online and fill all details of online form in an appropriate manner. Steps to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 are mention below:
- Candidates are required to visit official website of UPSSSC i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- Click on Candidates Registration
- Then, click on the applied button
- Fill all details in the application form and click on next button
- Candidates are required to upload their signature and recent passport size photograph
- Then, click on the submit button
- Save copy of it for future reference
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Application fee –
Eligible candidates need to pay application fee for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 as per department norms.
Selection Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 –
Aspirant selection is done on the basis of their performance in written test and Interview.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Admit Card: UPSSSC may release admit card a few days before the examination.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Result: Candidates will be able to check their UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Result a few weeks after the exam.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Tubewell Mechanic Recruitment 2016 –
- Online registration starts from 22nd September 2016
- Last date for online registration: 15th October 2016
Important Dates for UPSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2016 –
- Online Application process starts from 15th September 2016
- Last date for online registration: 05th October 2016
- End date for online fee submission: 03rd September 2016
Important Dates for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for submitting online registration form: 31st August 2016
- End date for Receipt of Online fee: 21st October 2016
- End date for submission of online application: 23rd September 2016
Tubewell Mechanic- Apply Online
Laboratory Technician- Apply Online
Instructor- Apply Online
Interested aspirants may apply online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. To know more about the UPSSSC Recruitment process, you may visit official website of UPSSSC.