West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has published notification for the recruitment of 112 Assistant Engineer vacancies for various areas. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-02-2017 at 10:00 AM to 24-03-2017 midnight. Other details of WBSEDCL recruitment 2017, like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee & how to apply are given below….
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 Apply for 365 Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancies Online Mode
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has made an official announcement recently. The announcement is related to recruitment for the posts of Sub Assistant Engineer. The government has invited the interested candidates for the vacancies.
Details ofWBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
|Authority Name||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Posts||Sub Assistant Engineer|
|Number of posts for recruitment||365|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Commencement of Date for applying for the WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017||March 20th, 2017|
|Last Date for filling the application form||April 7th, 2017|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Location of Job||West Bengal|
|Date of Exam||It will be updated soon|
|Selection Process||· Written Exam
Details of VacancyofWBSEDCL Recruitment 2017:
Civil Department: 42 Posts
Electrical Department: 323 Posts
Application fees of WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017:
The applicants will pay the following application fees for the following categories:
- General Category: Rs 300
- SC Category: No fees will be paid
- ST Category: No fees will be paid
Eligibility Criteria for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017:
- The lower limit of age for the interested candidates is 18 years as on January 1st, 2017. The candidates who are below this age need not to apply.
- The upper limit of age for the interested candidates is 27 yearsas on January 1st, 2017. The candidates who are above this age need not to apply.
- There is some relaxation in the terms for the age. The relaxation is given to the reserved category.
- For the candidates of OBC, the upper age limit is 30 years.
- For the candidates of SC and ST, the upper age limit is 35 years.
- For the candidates of PwD category, the upper age limit is 40 years.
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have the diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- The diploma should be obtained from recognized Institution.
How to apply:
The candidates will apply on the official website. After submission of application form, the candidate will send the hard copy. The hard copy of the application ofrm will be sent at the following address:
Post Bag No. 01, Sech Bhawan Post Office, Kolkata-700091
WBSEDCL recruitment 2017, Apply online @ www.wbsedcl.in, 112 Assistant Engineer posts
Total No. of Posts: 112
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Name of the Subject:
- Electrical Engineering: 57 Posts
- Civil: 38 Places
- Information Technology & Communication: 17 Posts
WBSEDCL recruitment 2017
Age Limit: Age relaxation is appropriate to 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Nominees should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Joined)/ Power Engineering/ B.Sc (H) in Physics with 03 years B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/ IITs for Sl No. 01, BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/ IITs for Sl No. 02 or Degree in respective branch of Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute duly approved by AICTE/ AMIE & B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA/ B.Sc (Hons) with B.Tech (03 Years duration) in Computer Science and Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs for Sl No. 03. Final year candidates are also eligible to utilize.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be chosen predicated on GATE 2017 Score & interview.
Application Fee: Nominees should pay Rs. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD nominees.
The way to apply
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Nominees log on the website www.wbsedcl.in
- Click on Careers & Select the desired post
- Read all directions & fill all the details
- Check before submitting the form
- Now take a print out of on-line application for future use.
Beginning Date to Apply On-Line & Payment of Fee: 27-02-2017 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-03-2017 midnight
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Web Application: 31 03 2017
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|