WBSSC Recruitment 2017
West Bengal SSC has released a notification for WBSSC Recruitment 2017. The WBSSC invited the candidate for application for the of post of 42 Stenographer under Finance Department & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of West Bengal. Interested candidates may apply Online application for WBSSC Recruitment from official website www.wbssc.gov.in on or before 20 December 2016.
WBSSC Job Vacancy Details of WBSSC Recruitment 2017 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Stenographer||42 Posts||Rs. 7100-37600/-||Rs. 3600/-|
Job Location –
Eligibility Criteria for WBSSC Recruitment 2017 –
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit(As on 01 January 2016)|
|Stenographer||Competitors must have Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal leading body of Secondary Education or its identical and Acquisition of learning in Computer Literacy.
||18 years to 32 years|
Age Relaxation –
- SC / ST of West Bengal = 5 years
- OBC of West Bengal = 3 years
- PH Candidates = 05 years
Application Fee –
- SC / ST / PWD (40% and above only) = Rs. 20/-
- All Others categories = Rs.220/-
Payment through Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking.
How to Apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2017 –
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 18 November 2016
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 20 December 2016